Caravans, Rally & Events field
Please contact us for any further information, to discuss your requirements or to arrange a site visit without any obligation.
Bespoke Wedding & Special occasion venue
Motorhome & Caravan Club Certified Location 5 van site: £15.00 per night including hookup
Caravan Rally Field:
£7.50 per van per night
£2.50 per hook up per night
- hook ups
- water & waste
Caravan storage available. Competitive rates
The 8 acre Wedding, Event & Rally field has panoramic views and overlooks a natural pond which can be incorporated into your event.
Lots of scope to make your event bespoke & special.
We have a number of local suppliers we can recommend and will be as involved with the organising as much or little as you wish.
Pre - Arrival information for caravaners
1. Each guest is expected to follow the latest Government guidelines on Covid 19
2. Should a guest show Covid symptoms whilst on site, all members of the party should
remain in their caravan and inform us by phone. Assuming the guest is well enough to
travel, they will be required to return home immediately.
3. Contact details of guests will be held after departure should the need arise that we need to contact them with regards to a confirmed/ suspected Covid-19 case developing during a guest stay here or shortly after.
4. Payment is due on day of arrival by BACS or cash. The latter should be put in an
envelope with name and dates of stay on
5. We ask all guests to separate all rubbish and put into the appropriate
bins provided so no further sorting is required
6. No drones or remote control devices allowed anywhere on the farm
7. All quite by 11pm
8. Absolutely no baby/toilet wipes to be put into the septic tank. They are not biodegradable as suggested on the packet - well maybe after 50 years! We also request that you use an
environmentally friendly toilet fluid to keep our septic tanks bugs happy.
What's on locally & reasons to visit -
Local Attractions -
Gaydon Heritage Motor Museum
Shakespeares houses Stratford Upon Avon
Coventry Motor Museum
The Royal Shakespeare Company
Whichford Pottery & Straw Kitchen